Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Missing the ability to manage the existing subscriptions and payments history

Options

I would like to stop auto renewal of my existing subscription. I was looking for such feature everywhere in the Central but I have not found it yet. I have also reviewed the FAQ. Answers in the FAQ do not correspond the reality. How can I stop the auto renewal and check my payments history?

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Hello @Sashenka,

In the event the option is unavailable for some reason in the Central account, you may also cancel the automatic renewal feature of your subscription by sending a request via email at cancel@bitdefender.com, and you can make an inquiry about the subscription management options as well.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

Just to add here, follow the steps as described in Method 1, because some users in the past reported that the steps from Method 2 didn't stop the auto-renewal.

Also, from my personal experience, Method 1 did/does the job.

Regards.

• To add here, as the article says, method 2 only works if your Bitdefender Central account is registered with the same email address used when you purchased the Bitdefender software. We've seen cases where an email address was used to purchase Bitdefender and then the activation code was redeemed in a Central account associated with a different email address. In this scenario, the "My Payments" tab will not be available in Central.

This is just for the record. Another factor that can influence the way this payments section is displayed may be the vendor through which the transaction was carried out, since subscription management is interconnected with their platforms. This can be either 2Checkout, Digital River or Bitdefender themselves, depending on the location of the Bitdefender site from which the order was placed.

In the event the 'My payments' tab is unavailable in Central for apparently unknown reasons and all criteria are met (e.g. activation on the same email address as the order, product purchased from the official website, etc.), the behavior should be reported to the Support teams.

Regards

• How long usually takes the response from cancel@bitdefender.com? Yesterday I sent my request, but nobody answered me. Even a message from the autoresponder is missing.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Sashenka,

The usual response timeframe may vary between 24 to 48 business hours, depending on the workload.

I confirm your request was successfully sent to the relevant Support teams and the Bitdefender representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Alex

• Thank you very much!