Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Cannot connect to VPN

Options
NickWylie
edited September 2023 in VPN

I have been with Bitdefender for about 2 months and VPN has been working fine. Now whenever I access VPN I get an upgrade message which will not go away and not let me access VPN.

Extremely frustrating.

Comments

• Hello @NickWylie and welcome to the Community!

Can you post a screenshot of this message? I assume it's the upgrade recommendation for Premium VPN. Based on my findings, you previously used a Premium VPN license that expired in May this year, but you should still be able to use the basic VPN included in your Antivirus Plus license. Is there an "x" to close the notification anywhere? What happens if you open the VPN from the taskbar instead of the desktop icon? Does it still appear?

If you go to Settings and disable all product notifications, is it still being displayed?

I don't exclude a visual glitch where the dismiss button is missing from the notification window, but I would still need to see how it looks like, so I can report this further, if necessary.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user