Great product but terrible customer service

So many alerts sending me the wrong information with regard to billing and renewal of subscriptions. Eventually manage to speak to someone and unable or unwilling to tell the how much my renewal would cost

Comments

• Hello.

ONLY Bitdefender staff can have access to your Bitdefender Central account, your devices, your payments/purchases and/or your subscription(s).

So, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Also, @Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD (they both work for Bitdefender) can take a look here and help you with the issue. You can PM them.

Regards.

• Hello @c66,

Your Bitdefender Total Security subscription is set to renew automatically on November 25th and the next billing amount is 74.99 GBP based on my findings. There is also a Password Manager trial on your account valid until October 9th.

I could not locate an open ticket to check what happened there, perhaps you have contacted the Support teams using a different email address than the one registered with your Central account? If you are receiving conflicting information regarding billing and renewal, this could be related to multiple accounts or bad synchronization.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user