Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Virtual Keyboard

Options

Can the size if the Virtual Keyboard be increased?

I am 74 years old and all the characters on the Virtual Keyboard are very small (apout 3pt) and it would be great if it could make so we can change the size for people to set if for themselves.

Best Answer

Answers

• Thanks for your rpy.

After my message early today about the size of the virtual keyboard I see other people have also complained about this before.

I understand the main purpose of the virtual keyboard is to hide from keylogging snoopers and ensure an additional layer of privacy in public places, but how about home use were I don’t have prying eyes and the keyboard is still far to small.

If the virtual keyboard size could be changed by the user that would make more sense with a message warning:

If you change the virtual keyboard size:

“Please be aware if you change the keyboard size in a public place keylogging snoopers can see what you are keying in”.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Steve B,

If you are using Safepay at home and have privacy, I don't think it's necessary to open the virtual keyboard at all. The protected browser comes with a built-in VPN that secures your confidential data and you don’t risk being spied on or having your passwords stolen when browsing. As explained in Gjoksi's comment, the virtual keyboard was designed to make it hard for anyone to read your keystrokes when used, hence its size.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user