Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Network scan

Options

Hello. I have a Motorola hyper one android 11 and I am going to run network scan, my question is on when scan is done how will I know wether my network has been compromised. What will the test tell me when completed green for alls good or red for danger. Please excuse my ignorance I just want to know if I am good to go. Thank you very much for your help.

Best Answer

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

The Bitdefender network scan will tell you if your network has been compromised by detecting any malicious activity or vulnerabilities. If the scan completes without finding any issues, you will see a green checkmark. This means that your network is secure and there is no evidence of compromise.

However, if the scan finds any issues, you will see a red exclamation point and the message "Action required." This means that you need to take steps to address the issues found by the scan.

Here are some of the things that the Bitdefender network scan may find:

1) Malicious software (malware) on your devices

2) Vulnerabilities in your software or network configuration

3) Unauthorized access to your network

4) Data breaches

If the scan finds any malware, Bitdefender will attempt to remove it automatically. However, you may need to take additional steps, such as resetting your passwords or changing your security settings.

If the scan finds any vulnerabilities, Bitdefender will provide you with recommendations on how to fix them. You should follow these recommendations as soon as possible to reduce the risk of being compromised.

If the scan finds any unauthorized access to your network or data breaches, Bitdefender will provide you with more information about the incident and recommend steps to take to investigate and mitigate the damage.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

Answers