Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

"Channel test and comparison with Avast for YouTube."

Options

Dear Bitdefender Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to inquire about the possibility of obtaining a discount or a trial version of your antivirus software for the purpose of conducting a comparative analysis with Avast Ultimate Antivirus.

As a conscientious consumer, I am keen to make an informed decision when it comes to selecting antivirus software to protect my digital assets. Avast Ultimate has been my choice for some time, but I am interested in exploring other options to ensure I have the best protection for my devices.

Given Bitdefender's reputation for providing robust cybersecurity solutions, I believe that conducting a comparative test between Avast Ultimate and Bitdefender could offer valuable insights into their respective strengths and weaknesses. This analysis will not only help me make an informed decision but also allow me to share my findings with a wider audience through my online presence.

I kindly request if you could provide me with a discount on one of your antivirus packages or a trial version that would enable me to perform a thorough evaluation. This would include assessing factors such as malware detection rates, system performance impact, user-friendliness, and overall security features.

I assure you that the results of this comparative analysis will be shared objectively and fairly, and I am committed to providing constructive feedback to assist in the improvement of both antivirus solutions.

I would be grateful if you could consider my request and provide the necessary access to your antivirus software. Please let me know the terms and conditions for such access, and I will be happy to comply.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to the possibility of working together in this endeavor.

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

You can download Bitdefender for free from the link stated below

https://www.bitdefender.com/solutions/free.html

However, it will not provide you with the same level of security and features available in the paid version of the product. Consider the free version for malware testing purposes and to stop malware and ransomware, either through signature-based detection or behavior blocking (which is advanced threat defense in Bitdefender products).

For more information, you can check the link provided above.

Additional information related to if discount can be provided for testing purpose or not can be checked by @Alexandru_BD or @Mike_BD

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @daniloibiapino and thank you for joining our community and for your interest in Bitdefender.

Regarding your request, I will send you a private message 🙂

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user