Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Hello?

Options
Teacandkescats
Teacandkescats App won’t launch on iPhone.

App won’t even launch. Am I just going to continue to get no help?

Comments

• Teacandkescats
    Teacandkescats App won’t launch on iPhone.
    Options

Never buying this product again. In fact. I want my money back!

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

You should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.

Select: How to's & Troubleshooting Bitdefender products -> Troubleshooting -> Bitdefender Mobile Security for iOS, click on Contact Support in the black box and then click on Chat 24/7.

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

As for the refund process, just follow the steps from this article:

You may also obtain a refund by contacting:

refunds@bitdefender.com

within 30 days of your initial purchase or of the automatic renewal date.

Regards.

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Before contacting support, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Bitdefender app for iOS. If the issue persists, follow the solution provided by @Gjoksi above.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hello @Teacandkescats and welcome to the Community!

Please note that you have reached the Bitdefender forum and I've noticed you have also raised a ticket for the Support teams two hours ago. Kindly be advised that, the usual response timeframe for Support inquiries may vary between 24 to 48 hours, depending on the existing workload and working hours. In the meantime, we'll do our best to help you out here as well. Note: the support provided here comes from forum members and Bitdefender customers such as yourself, thus there are some limitations in what we can do.

First and foremost, we would require more information from you. The fact that the app doesn't launch is insufficient for us to start troubleshooting and we would need to know at least the circumstances when this happens. What iOS version do you have and what other symptoms does the app show, do you get any error messages and does this occur on WI-FI or mobile data or both? Have you tried to reinstall the app? I have noticed that you've previously used the free version and now you have purchased Total Security that includes the paid Mobile Security for iOS version. If you access your Central account, under the My Devices section, is your iPhone displayed as currently protected by the free or paid version?

Can you access the Mobile Security app at all, to re-enter your account credentials and synchronize it with the active subscription in Central?

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user