Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Do I need my Bitdefender Ultimate Security subscription if I have Netgear Armor?

Options

Now that Bitdefender Box is going away and there is a push to use Netgear Armor, I'm wondering what is the purpose of paying for my Bitdefender Ultimate Security subscription?

Netgear Armor comes with Bitdefender Total Security and the devices are *unlimited.

What would I be losing if I drop my Bitdefender Ultimate Security subscription and solely use Netgear Armor?

Best Answer

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Bitdefender Ultimate Security and Netgear Armor both offer strong security, but they differ in important ways. Here's a simple breakdown of their key distinctions:

Protection Coverage:

1) Netgear Armor: Primarily focuses on securing all devices connected to your network, providing antivirus, anti-malware, parental controls, intrusion detection, and vulnerability scanning.

2) Bitdefender Ultimate Security: Safeguards various devices (Windows, macOS, Android, iOS) with antivirus, anti-malware, anti-phishing, and firewall protection.

Advanced Features:

1) Netgear Armor: Does not include certain advanced features present in Bitdefender Ultimate Security, such as parental controls and data encryption.

2) Bitdefender Ultimate Security: Comes with extra features like parental controls, data encryption, and password management.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)