Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How can I synchronize subscriptions

Options

I have several separate subscriptions. The VPN has expired. I would like to include in a one package, rather than maintaining two expiration dates. Please help me with this.

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

ONLY Bitdefender staff can have access to your Bitdefender Central account, your devices, your payments/purchases and/or your subscription(s).

So, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.

Select: Purchase & Manage Subscription -> My Bitdefender Central Account, click on Contact Support in the black box and then click on Chat 24/7.

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hello @Hans N,

Based on my findings, you currently have a Mobile Security for Android subscription set to renew automatically in June 2024 and a Total Security license (that also includes protection for Android) that will also expire in June next year, however the expiration dates are different and this one is not set to renew automatically.

In my opinion, the best solution would be to disable the automatic renewal for the Mobile Security subscription, as it's already included in your Total Security license and when this one expires next year, you can opt for Premium Security, which offers complete protection for Windows, macOS, Android and iOS for up to 10 devices, and it includes Premium VPN (unlimited traffic) and the Password Manager, so it's good value for money and you can have them all under the same subscription with one expiration date, with the option to renew protection automatically.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user