Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Premium security

Options
zakk2115
zakk2115 ✭✭✭
edited November 2023 in Central & Subscriptions

Hello. I currently have total security on my android phone version 11 which my subscription will end about 4 month's I would like too upgrade to premium security at the end of my subscription. Can you tell me should I do this before subscription during or after subscription, I would like for this to go smoothly as possible, plus when I downloaded total security it was from Bitdefender on YouTube link which I know I shouldn't have done that stupidity on my behalf, I will order the new premium security from play store. If you guys could enlighten me how to go about this too make the transition smooth. Thank you very much cheers

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @zakk2115,

It's good to hear from you, welcome back 🙂

So, I have noticed that you have a Total Security subscription valid until late January 2024. If you wish to upgrade your protection to Premium Security then, the first step would be to disable the automatic renewal feature of your current subscription, as it's still active and this way you will avoid the billing when the renewal date comes.

You can disable the automatic renewal feature in a few ways, kindly consult this article for more information:

You can also request for the feature to be disabled by sending an email at cancel@bitdefender.com

Then, use this link to get the best deal on your new Premium Security subscription, preferably shortly before the current license expires:

https://www.bitdefender.com/renewal/

Keep in mind that your Bitdefender subscription starts as soon as you make the purchase. The countdown begins immediately after you buy the code from our online store at www.bitdefender.com, even if you haven’t redeemed it in your Bitdefender Central account yet. So, the subscription starts on the day you place the order, not on the day you activate the code in Bitdefender Central. To activate your new Premium Security subscription, follow the steps from this article (in the event automatic activation is not applied):

That's pretty much all there is to know about it 🙂

Make sure to get back to us on this thread when the time comes, just to let us know if everything went smoothly.

Thank you for choosing to renew your cybersecurity solution with Bitdefender 😉

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• zakk2115
    Options

Cheers thank you very much appreciated