Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Reset PC. Delete PC from EDR console. Reused prevoous installer. Is that trouble?

Options
svga
edited November 2023 in Enterprise Security

Hi,

I reset Windows 11. Then went to EDR console to delete the previous PC. Then I re-used the previous Installer. New Windows PC name appears under Network. But Executive summary does not see any Active PCs.

So I gather that re-using the previous installer was a bad move.

So I sent another email link with a new invite. Uninstalled the client. Used newly received installer to install client. Still Executive summary does not see that PC. But Network does.

How do I make Executive summary see the machine?

Thanks.

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

Since you need help with business product, @Andrei_S Enterprise (who provides support for business products) could take a look here and help you with the issue.

Also, you can always contact the Bitdefender business support:

Regards.

• Andrei_S Enterprise
    Andrei_S Enterprise Business Support Manager BD Staff
    Options

Hello @svga ,

It is not 100% clear what is the issue you are facing but I recommend to verify the following:

• The time interval for Executive summary is the current one;
    • Try to refresh the Executive Summary section;
    • Please make sure that the endpoint does not appear with communication error in the section Network;
    • Please make sure that the endpoint appears with status protected in the section Networking;

If all the above does not apply, please reach out to our Enterprise Support Team as mentioned above by @Gjoksi and one of our engineers will be more than happy to assist you.

Kind Regards