Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Antivirus 2009

Options

Just installed this piece of junk and..

First of all I thougt this gonna be really light antivirus (read from bitdefender.com) but when I first restarted computer... ######.. It went so slow, web browsing is so slow and even when I try use computer normal.. aargh..!

Okay, I tried to update this... noo I can't even update it, says some kind of update error. Then I restarted my pc again, thought maybe I'm then able to update it and now I can't even open Bitdefender.

This is so got ###### horrible product and I'm now uninstalling it and I feel great!!!

Really guys, who can put out this kind of product?

Btw, I only tested it about 3 minutes so I'm so sure about there is so much more bugs and something else!

Comments

• Sm3K3R
    Sm3K3R ✭✭✭
    Options
    Just installed this piece of junk and..

First of all I thougt this gonna be really light antivirus (read from bitdefender.com) but when I first restarted computer... ######.. It went so slow, web browsing is so slow and even when I try use computer normal.. aargh..!

Okay, I tried to update this... noo I can't even update it, says some kind of update error. Then I restarted my pc again, thought maybe I'm then able to update it and now I can't even open Bitdefender.

This is so got ###### horrible product and I'm now uninstalling it and I feel great!!!

Really guys, who can put out this kind of product?

Btw, I only tested it about 3 minutes so I'm so sure about there is so much more bugs and something else!

I had same problems as you while installing BD after a KAV installation.

Installing any software antivirus while there are still present the remainings(registry keys or services leftovers) from a previous security software may generate issues.

If your Windows installation has broken ask someone to come and do it properly for you.You need more than a P3 and 128RAM to run BD.