Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Been requesting for refund within 30 days. NO REPLY FROM SUPPORT FOR A WEEK

Options
Gprem
Gprem Mrs
edited March 20 in General Topics

So we have been requesting a refund for a week.

NO REPLY> ALL WE GET IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL.

Tagged:

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 20
    Options

I have been using Bitdefender for years, as have many, many others. It consistently scores as one of the top five protection software suites in the world in credible AV testing comparisons. For example, you can check out this link:

I am not an employee of Bitdefender, but I am flagging @Alexandru_BD , who is on staff, to take a look at this post. This is the weekend so he won't be back in the office until Monday. I am sure that he will reply.

I am sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with Bitdefender. Would you share with us the reason(s)?

Have a great day.

Regards,

Phil

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Gprem and welcome to the Community.

To answer your question, Bitdefender is a global leader in cybersecurity and the company is protecting millions of consumer and business environments since 2001. It's a reputable security solutions provider and one of the best out there.

Kindly be advised that the Support representatives have received your request and they will get back to you in the shortest time possible. I understand you have contacted them a few days ago. The usual response timeframe may vary between 24 to 48 hours and in some cases delays may occur, depending on the workload.

Please keep in mind that, opening multiple tickets on the same request will not speed up the resolution, on the contrary, it may double the work and can cause delays in processing. Whenever you contact the Support teams, there is a queue, so you'll have to wait your turn. It's normal to receive an automated reply following your request, this confirms your ticket has reached the relevant department and will be assigned to a representative that will help you shortly. 🙂

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user