Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Web Content Moved to Config Profiles - With defaults!

Options

So it looks like the last Gravityzone release moved the Web Content Control category stuff into Configuration Profiles - which is great. Easier to manage. But it applied very broad defaults to ALL our policies. Users can't even access their local pharmacy. We have 139 policies that this update pulled these default blocks from - that we never had before. I'm trying to see if there is ANY way to bulk update this back to what it was. I really don't want to go in and manually edit every single policy if I can help it - but doesn't seem to be any easy way to do this. I can't even delete the WACS schedules in bulk that I can see. Is there an easier way to do this? Or are we having to touch every policy?

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

Since you need help with business product, @Andrei_S Enterprise (who provides support for business products) could take a look here and help you with the issue.

Also, you can always contact the Bitdefender business support:

Regards.

• Andrei_S Enterprise
    Andrei_S Enterprise Business Support Manager BD Staff
    Options

Hello @itxpress ,

To be able to provide a solution for this specific scenario we need to do some advanced troubleshooting so please reach out to our Enterprise Support Team and an engineer will be able to check the root cause. What I can say is that after the update there should not be an impact to the policies so you will not have to redo them if they were properly configured.

Kind Regards,

• itxpress
    Options

OK I'll submit a ticket. It seems like two 'default' sets applied themselves to each policy. I know we would have heard about it earlier because about half had Pharmacies blocked. We generally had Web Content enabled but no categories selected until a client asked for one. Mainly so Content Filter showed on (a few clients asked why it was off when they were paying for protection, etc, etc).