Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

HOW DO I NAVIGATE THIS MAZE TO CANCEL?

Options

I have been trying to process a subscription cancellation for OVER 1 hour. The process goes in loops without success. A search results brought me to this forum with instructions from 2022. However, the options stated in the instructions do not match the pages presented to me.

1. When I click "My Subscriptions" ... Payment Options does not exist.
  2. The BitDefender "Support" has people sign on to multiple locations and request an email with an access code from Verifone - that never arrived. Three requests to Verifone failed.
  3. On some site I had to re-confirm cookie preference after every mouse click.
  4. Then the website timed me out to start all over again.
  5. I have requested removal of all devices; however, the page did not update after my submissions.

I am understandably frustrated. On any other website I would be done in 2 minutes.

Can anyone provide current (i.e. December 2023) instructions that actually work?

I am saving screen shots to document to my credit card company if I should need to dispute a renewal charge when I am legitimately attempting to cancel in advance.

I thank you for your support.

Tulsi (Jenna) Dec 12, 2023

Answers