Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Account info

Options
IanBlack
edited December 2023 in Central & Subscriptions

1) How come I am regularly told that I am using the wrong password? I reset the password to exactly the one I have used and know to correct and can then enter the site. 2) But there I get conflicting information on the same page - see screen grab:

Answers

• garioch7
    garioch7 Defender of the month ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@IanBlack ,

I am guessing that you have two concurrent subscriptions right now . . .

Did you take advantage of a sale and purchase a new license? If so, that might explain it.

@Alexandru_BD should be able to help you figure out what is going on. Those of us participating in the Forums have no access, as it should be, to BD customer information.

This is the weekend, so you probably have to wait until Monday to hear from him. You can also select Chat for support 24/7, if you don't want to wait. Telephone support is also available, but it is not free.

Have a great weekend.

Regards,

Phil

Former Bleeping Computer Malware Response Instructor

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

Like @garioch7 already said, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Select: Purchase & Manage Subscription -> My Bitdefender Central Account, click on Contact Support in the black box and then click on Chat 24/7.

Regards.