Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

email problem

Options

i no longer have my registered email to bitdefender so i am unable to login to central

i need to give my new email to bitdefender so i can login i was able to speak to someone last month via chat but nothing has happened

hope someone can point me in right direction

regards

steve

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

ONLY Bitdefender staff can have access to your Bitdefender Central account.

So, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.

Select: Purchase & Manage Subscription -> My Bitdefender Central Account, click on Contact Support in the black box and then click on Chat 24/7.

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Also, @Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD (they both work for Bitdefender) can take a look here and help you with the issue. You can PM them.

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi @stephen y and welcome to the Community!

Did you receive the response from the Bitdefender Support team that was sent to you on November 24th following your inquiry?

Based on their reply, you need to create a Central account with the new email address and then request them to move the subscription. Maybe this reply ended up in your spam/junk folder?

The thing is, the situation will not be solved by itself if you don't follow up and you can reply on the previous case and it will be reopened automatically for you.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• thanks for replys

ive not had an email in november and didnt notice it in junk unless they sent to my old email which i cant access

ive opened a new account i cant sign in to central as i ve no activation code so how can i contact them on chat

i only get online help pages that dont help this issue

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hi @stephen y,

I think the response from the Support teams might have been sent to your old email address.. In this case, head to the link below to get in touch with them again via chat:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Select "Purchase & Manage subscription -> My Bitdefender account and click on "Contact Support" once the tab is displayed. There you can select the chat option and you will be connected to a Support representative to state your query. Give them your previous email address and the new one. They will ask for some identification, since you won't be contacting them using the registered email address. Once they have confirmed your identity, they can transfer the subscription/license to the new account.

The knowledgebase support articles won't help much in this case, because manual intervention is required from the Support teams to update the information in the system.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• many thanks for your help all sorted