Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Billing from two sources

Options

I just realized that I am paying for Bitdefender VPN through my Apple Subscription as well as directly through the Bitdefender website. One expires in May and the other one just renewed at the beginning of December. How to I get a refund from one account or the other?

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Joe G and welcome to the Community!

Based on my findings, you have a Premium VPN license from app store valid until May 2024 and another subscription that was recently renewed automatically through 2Checkout/Avangate (the payment processor of products and services sold on the official Bitdefender website.)

Since the latest VPN subscription renewed just recently and it's overlapping with the one from the app store, I would recommend to contact refunds@bitdefender.com within 30 days of the automatic renewal date, adding that you also wish to cancel this subscription, since you already have one from the app store. This would be the best route, since the Premium VPN purchased from the app store is now out of the refund policy.

I hope the information is helpful.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user