Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How to fix the module off problem meanwhile the module is install on the endpoint

Options

Hi, I have a problem with some of our managed endpoints as seen in the image. Actually, the module is installed, but it shows off and can not turn on even after I reinstall the module. Can anyone help out?

Best Answer

• Andrei_S Enterprise
    Andrei_S Enterprise Business Support Manager BD Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @samuelmyles ,

You need to enable the Device Control module from the policy.

To use the Device Control module, you need at first to include it in the security agent installed on target endpoints, then to enable the Device Control option in the policy applied to these endpoints. After that, each time a device is connected to a managed endpoint, the security agent will send information regarding this event to Control Center, including the device name, class, ID and the connection date and time.

You can find more details about this on this article: https://www.bitdefender.com/business/support/en/77209-342969-device-control.html

Kind Regards

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

Since you need help with business product, @Andrei_S Enterprise (who provides support for business products) could take a look here and help you with the issue.

Also, you can always contact the Bitdefender business support:

Regards.

• samuelmyles
    Options

I have already included the module installation on the package and on the policy as well.

I have more than 400 endpoints I control with the same settings, but few systems turned out this way.

• Andrei_S Enterprise
    Andrei_S Enterprise Business Support Manager BD Staff
    Options

Hello @samuelmyles ,

Please reach out to our Enterprise Support Team as we will need to analyze the logs in order to determine the root cause. You can use the link provided by @Gjoksi

Kind Regards