Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Family pack

Options

I just purchased 2 family pack subscription 15 devices for 2 yrs but now I see it indicated for1 household. So if I add my father in laws laptop which is not in the same household, I guess it won't work.

Best Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Well, it says "Limitations may apply in case installations overreach residential usage", so I guess you can try to send the install link to your father in law and check with him if the software can be installed. If he encounters any difficulties in the process or is required to login to install protection, you can reach out to the Bitdefender Support teams to explain the context and they can further advise on the next steps. This being said, I cannot guarantee that it will work at first, but it doesn't hurt to try and resort to Support if it doesn't work. 🙂

If necessary, you can contact the Support teams by using the link below:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Choose from the available contact channels, chat, phone and email/ticket. Chat would be the fastest way to reach them.

Let us know how it goes.

Best regards and Happy New Year!

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Excellent! You are most welcome @RoGo2023, glad I could help 🙂👍️

Thanks for following up here.

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

Taken from here:

"3.1 Bitdefender Solutions - Family pack, being limited to 15 devices, and (i) free solutions, such as Antivirus Free and Home Scanner, being limited to 25 devices; (ii) freemium solutions, such as VPN Basic – being limited to 10 devices, Mobile Security iOS - being limited to 50 devices and (iii) paid solutions, such as SOHO – being limited to 25 devices and 50 devices for all other paid solutions; restricts the usage within Your household and it is intended to be used on devices belonging to family members living in the same household in accordance with the fair use policy. Limitations may apply in case installations overreach residential usage. Bitdefender reserves the right to limit the users if it determines an abuse of the usage of the Bitdefender Solution. The same applies to the services twhere a Fair usage restriction also applies."

Regards.

@Alexandru_BD Buddy, can you explain more? Thanks.

• RoGo2023
    Options

I contacted support about the family pack edition and was told even if he lives out side the country, as long I send him the link from my account. Great news so I will be keeping the 2 family pack licenses (15 devices for 2year edition).

Thanks for the help Alexandru_BD.

• I'm currently in the free trial period, but am interested in getting a two or three year subscription through PC Mag or Amazon. Is the best way to do this to just cancel the free trial now, then buy my subscription elsewhere? Bitdefender doesn't offer the discounts that the aforementioned two websites offer.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Beach2112 and welcome to the Community.

In the event you wish to purchase Bitdefender from Amazon, just make sure you are ordering the product from the official Bitdefender Amazon store. There are various offers available at retail stores on marketplaces, but please take into consideration not all of them are affiliated with Bitdefender and I strongly recommend the purchase of Bitdefender products only from trusted sources and authorized vendors. This can make a big difference, because if the product is purchased from a doubtful source, it may not function properly, the activation code may not have the advertised validity and in some cases we are unable to provide support.

To purchase the desired security solution online at the official Bitdefender website, you can use the below link:

https://www.bitdefender.com/renewal/

To search for an authorized Bitdefender reseller in your area, you can use the Partner Locator link below:

https://www.bitdefender.com/partners/partner-locator.html

The prices may fluctuate, depending on various online campaigns and points of sale, so you may find that ongoing offers, discounts and promotions available at the official website may differ throughout the Bitdefender Partner Network.

I hope the information is helpful.

Regards,

Alex

• RoGo2023
    Options

I purchased bit defender from best buy they still have boxing day specials

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Yes, Best Buy is good. 🙂