Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Activation problem

Options

Hi all, iam getting sick of the difficulty to activate bitdefender.

Bitdefender central sais currently active subscription, while bitdefender tells me i only have so many days left of my free trial and offers a buy now window.

It dosent give me the option to enter any activation key.

Any advice please..

Nic

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

First, log out from your Bitdefender Central account.

Next, on your Window device with Bitdefender installed, open the Bitdefender program and do this:

In the next dialog boxes enter your e-mail and password that you used for your Bitdefender account and subscription and click on "Sign in".

You are done.

Wait a few seconds and sign in back to your Bitdefender Central account.

That should solve the issue.

If that didn't help, try uninstall/reinstall the Bitdefender products on both Windows, by using the Uninstall Tool:

Finally, if that also didn't help, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

because ONLY THEY can have access to your Bitdefender Central account and your activation code.

Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.

Select: Purchase & Manage Subscription -> My Bitdefender Central Account, click on Contact Support in the black box and then click on Chat 24/7.

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Regards.