Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How do I, as a web developer, diagnose a blocked page?

Options

I'm a web developer, and Bit Defender is reporting that a domain I work on is dangerous, and has subsequently been blocking pages when I try to access them. I've been working on this domain for years, and the reporting only recently started. How can I get some details as to what Bit Defender is using to determine why it should block my domain?

Best Answer

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

First, check your website on VirusTotal. If everything appears to be in order, proceed to the next step.

Check your website for expired certificates or any other issues using the following websites:

If everything still seems to be functioning correctly, kindly contact Bitdefender support by visiting:

Based on your chosen product and the specific issue you're encountering, you'll have the option to connect with a support representative via email, chat, or a phone call.

If you opt for email support, you will receive a ticket number at your registered email address. In response to that email, you can inquire with the support team regarding the website and ask them to obtain information from the malware research team to request clarification on why the website was initially blocked. The support team will typically respond within 24-48 hours, excluding weekends

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

Answers