Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Please CANCEL my subscription!!! Helen Lacko

Options

i HAD a subscription with Bitdefender - I was NOT happy!! When it came time and the "free" period was up and I had PAID for my subscription for the year; I couldn't activate the Checkout subscription that was given to me!!

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

You can stop the auto-renewal for the Bitdefender subscription, by following these steps:

Just follow the steps as described in Method 1, because some users in the past reported that the steps from Method 2 didn't stop the auto-renewal.

From my personal experience, Method 1 did and still does the job for stopping the auto-renewal.

Also, you can stop the auto-renewal for the Bitdefender subscription by contacting Customer Support at:

cancel@bitdefender.com

Finally, to get a refund, just follow the steps from this article:

You may also obtain a refund by contacting:

refunds@bitdefender.com

within 30 days of your initial purchase or of the automatic renewal date.

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @hlacko and welcome to the Community.

Before cancelling your subscription, can you share more details with us regarding what happened exactly? You mentioned that you couldn't activate your Bitdefender product, did you receive the activation code and confirmation email after the purchase? If you've purchased the software online from the Bitdefender website, the shopping cart is provided by 2Checkout/Verifone, the payment processor of products and services sold on the official Bitdefender website. Your 2Checkout account is created automatically when you place the first order through our page. It’s a secured platform that centralizes all shopping activity for users who have purchased software from Bitdefender.

You can track and view your Purchase History on Bitdefender by following the steps described in the article below:

In the event you haven't received the activation code following a successful purchase, please find a detailed list of things to check first:

If you did receive the code, but encountered difficulties during activation, please check the activation guidelines listed below:

Based on my findings, you've purchased a Total Security subscription (up to 5 devices, 1 year) in December, but the code has not been redeemed in Central yet. If you have the code, you can follow the steps from the above article to activate your Bitdefender subscription and install protection. Should you have any questions, we are here to help. If you don't have the code, kindly send me a private message.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user