Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Suggestion for password manager

Options

Hi,

I noticed two things with password manager that i would love an improvement about it

1 - The password suggestion on register, when I register in one site, the password manager suggest a really good password, but at this point there's two errors, in first place, there's no copy buttom of the suggested password! I can't copy and I can't save it! and second.. in some sites the page didn't advance to another page.. so there's no auto-save of password, the register is completed and I don't have my password..

2 - A lot of sites give special keys on encrypted files, it would be nice if password manager let you attach a file with a max of 5 mb or 10, it will be more secure.

These are my two suggestion, i hope somebody read this and help people in the future for a better and secure future.

Have a nice day.

Miguel Bernal

Tagged:
2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @LabatePROP,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Following your post here, your suggestions have been automatically sent to the product development teams for analysis.

Your contributions and ideas are always welcome and please feel free to share with us any other suggestions that come to mind in the future.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user