Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

I wrote to cancel@, when an answer? The worst support ever

Options

I wrote to cancel@, when an answer? No way to manage the subscription from bitcentral. Just give me an answer so I can end this nightmare

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

You can stop the auto-renewal for the Bitdefender subscription, by following these steps:

Just follow the steps as described in Method 1, because some users in the past reported that the steps from Method 2 didn't stop the auto-renewal.

From my personal experience, Method 1 did and still does the job for stopping the auto-renewal.

Finally, to get a refund, just follow the steps from this article:

You may also obtain a refund by contacting:

refunds@bitdefender.com

within 30 days of your initial purchase or of the automatic renewal date.

Also, wait for a reply from @Alexandru_BD (he works for Bitdefender), because he can prioritize your e-mail/ticket.

Just wait for his response, since there is nothing much that can be done here on the forum.

Regards.

• Able
    Options

please stop to answer with pre-edited answers. Bitdefender Centrale DOESN'T WORK. I had to chat with the support just to have a proper answer, they handled my case. I WANT TO CANCEL MY 2 SUBCRIPTIONS, can you do that???

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited January 26
    Options

As stated above, kindly wait for @Alexandru_BD to revert back on this query. He is the admin of this Bitdefender community forum and employee of Bitdefender. He will check and escalate your query and can also get an update in real time.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Able and thanks for joining us here.

To answer your question, the Bitdefender subscriptions cannot be cancelled on the forum. But there are several ways to do that. In the event the automatic renewal feature cannot be cancelled in Central, you can use your 2Checkout account for that, or contact the Support teams directly.

You have sent your inquiry to the Bitdefender Support teams yesterday and they have replied to you recently. Kindly be advised the usual response timeframe may vary between 24 to 48 hours, depending on the workload and incoming requests, and there may be other users waiting in the queue for their inquiries to be handled. This means that you may not receive an instant response, but they will always get back to you. The Support teams are working round the clock on a daily basis to help customers, so I would kindly ask you to reconsider the statement "worst support" since this is not true at all, on the contrary. I was once a member of their team and I know their work ethics very well.

As per their reply, the automatic renewal for your Bitdefender Internet Security subscriptions has been cancelled. This means that you won't be billed automatically for these subscriptions when the due date comes and you'll have to renew your protection manually. Should you need help with that, you can always ask here.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user