Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Device Limit Exceeded

Options
ctcbpoinc
ctcbpoinc Mr.
edited January 31 in Enterprise Security

All,

We have a Mobile Security Solution under Gravityzone and we are currently limited only to 25 devices and it says "device limit". I tried reaching out to our MSP and also to Bitdefender but still waiting for an update. We are deploying almost 200 iPads with Mobile Security

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

Since you need help with business product, @Andrei_S Enterprise (who provides support for business products) could take a look here and help you with the issue.

Also, you can always contact the Bitdefender business support:

Regards.

• ctcbpoinc
    Options

Hi @Gjoksi thank you for the information, I have submitted the case to B2B e-mail as well as our MSP (Atera). Do we have any idea what could be the usual turn around time for these types of issues?

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited January 30
    Options

For email responses from Bitdefender support, the maximum time to receive a reply is 72 hours, excluding weekends.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Andrei_S Enterprise
    Andrei_S Enterprise Business Support Manager BD Staff
    Options

Hello @ctcbpoinc,

From the error message that you receive and from the feedback that I received from my colleagues from the Enterprise Support Team that discussed with you over the phone, the issue seems the be due to the number of seats available. You should first reach out to your MSP and check with them if they have increased the number of seats so you can install the 200 devices as currently the limit seems to be set to 25 although from our side we are not able to see the exact limit due to the type of subscription that you have.

If you have reached out to your MSP and they confirm that enough seats have been allocated for you please share this information with our Enterprise Support Team and we can investigate further if the situation persists.

Kind Regards

• ctcbpoinc
    Options

Hi Andrei,

Thank you for your very detailed response. I think Atera dropped the ball somewhere since it has been 2 days already that the ticket was opened with them, I have been reaching out and escalated to an Account Manager with no luck. With this, is there an option to create a new account just for this particular customer and then merge the accounts later?

• Andrei_S Enterprise
    Andrei_S Enterprise Business Support Manager BD Staff
    Options

Hello @ctcbpoinc ,

If you have been assigned 25 licenses from the upper tier (Atera in your case) you will not be able to assign more license to your customers than the limit set, so creating another company for this customer will not help.

I hope I have got your question right, if not please share more details on the support case and a technical support engineer will provide an answer.

Kind Regards