Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Personalizzatione home page BMS

Options
Nunzio77
Nunzio77 Defender of the month mod

Good morning,

I propose the possibility of hiding this information for those who do not want to always view it.

I would opt to leave the home screen cleaner. I would therefore add the "ignore" button to not always display the message to install the VPN, Bitdefender Central etc... I

I understand that it is also a commercial choice, but I would always make the user choose the customization. 😉

Nunzio ·

Bitdefender Plus, Windows 10 Pro-32 Bit, CPU Intel Core2 Duo T7500, RAM 4 Gb - Bitdefender Mobile Security

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi @Nunzio77,

In regard to the recommendation to use VPN, this is displayed because customers that use one of the Bitdefender security suites also benefit from 200 Mb/day of free VPN encrypted traffic, therefore the app is installed alongside Bitdefender on the PC, so the customer can utilize the full functionality of the product they chose. On mobile devices, the VPN information is also displayed with the same purpose in mind. In any case, once you download the app on your phone, the recommendation will go away. 🙂

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Nunzio77
    Nunzio77 Defender of the month mod
    Options

Thanks @Alexandru_BD for the reply, I know what you indicated was only to suggest that you can choose to remove the suggestion for those who don't want to install other VPN apps, etc...

Also because 200Mb per day, with daily data traffic I think is a negligible amount... 🙂

Nunzio ·

Bitdefender Plus, Windows 10 Pro-32 Bit, CPU Intel Core2 Duo T7500, RAM 4 Gb - Bitdefender Mobile Security