Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Expert process safety consultants

Options
ubt
ubt SEO
edited February 12 in General Topics

In my opinion, the current state of expert process safety consultancy in Malaysia reveals a diverse landscape. While certain industries exhibit commendable commitment to robust safety measures, others appear to grapple with the comprehensive integration of such practices. The existing regulatory frameworks, though a positive step, may need refinement to address specific industry nuances. Personally, I find inspiration in companies successfully fostering a safety culture throughout their operations, while acknowledging persistent challenges in resource allocation and cultural shifts. Looking ahead, the potential for enhancing safety through emerging technologies is promising, provided there is a concerted effort from industry stakeholders. I'm keen to hear your thoughts on the state and future trajectory of process safety consultancy in Malaysia.