Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Why does the report say I'm connected to 2 wifis

Options

Hi hope someone can help me and my mum got are first report through and mine says I'm connected to 2 wifis but I'm only connected to 1 that my home wifi I haven't connected to another WiFi and on my mums phone says it connected to 7 wifis she only connected to her home wifi and her cameras she has out side

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited February 22
    Options

Hello @Pete36 and welcome to the Community!

I would need at least a screenshot from the Wi-Fi list to give an opinion here. My best guess is that the device detects other nearby Wi-Fi networks, not that it is actually connected to them.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Pete36
    Pete36 Mr ✭✭
    Options

Hi sorry for late reply but when I try and upload a screenshot the Web page crashes and takes me back to my home screen

Using s23 ultra

Android 14

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi @Pete36,

If the situation persists, kindly try to upload the screenshot again. It should work now, IF the issue was caused by the forum page. If you still can't post a screenshot here from your mobile, try to use a different device to login and comment.

Regads,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user