Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Total security 10 devices

Options
Mervp
Mervp Mr
edited February 27 in Central & Subscriptions

I have total security 5 devices running out in two days time, I purchased a new total security 10 devices and tried to replace my old subscription with a activation code which has shown up in my account but when I tried to download it it will not open. Is this because my old subscription has a different number of devices?

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

Is this because my old subscription has a different number of devices?

Yes, that is correct.

After activating the new 10 devices subscription in your Bitdefender Central account, you need to reallocate ALL your devices to the new Bitdefender 10 devices subscription, by following these steps:

At the end, don't forget to stop the auto-renewal for the old Bitdefender 5 devices subscription, by following these steps:

Just follow the steps as described in Method 1, because some users in the past reported that the steps from Method 2 didn't stop the auto-renewal.

From my personal experience, Method 1 did and still does the job for stopping the auto-renewal.

Regards.

• Mervp
    Options

All sorted now thank you.