Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How do get actual subscription renewal dates, length of subscriptions and cost?

Options

I've used Bitdefender for many years and one of the biggest complaints I have is how they manage their subscriptions. I currently have a family plan that shows two different renewal dates depending on which site you look at. Verifone showed a 1-27-24 renewal date where if you go to Bitdefender-Central it shows a 5-13-24 date? Verifone showed that the order was pending because the credit card authorization didn't go through. My card on file had been compromised and reissued. Before updating the payment method I contacted Verifone (Old 2Checkout) support about the situation. They eventually got back to me mentioning they were just the reseller for Bitdefender and any info on other subscription topics please refer to Bitdefender-Central support page for billing/subscription support which directs me right back to Verifone for support. In the past I've purchased multi-year subscriptions but now I can't find any reference to that option or pricing. If you visit the website, it just gives you the yearly plans. There is a phone # to call but that requires I invest more time trying to resolve my subscriptions if at all. How can a company be so good at Web Security and have such poor billing\subscription support especially online?

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

ONLY Bitdefender staff can have access to your Bitdefender Central account, your devices, your payments/purchases and/or your subscription(s).

So, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.

Select: Purchase & Manage Subscription -> My Bitdefender Central Account, click on Contact Support in the black box and then click on Chat 24/7.

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Also, @Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD (they both work for Bitdefender) can take a look here and help you with the issue. You can PM them.

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Yaimh,

You can use your 2Checkout/Verifone account to manage your Bitdefender online purchases and there you can also edit your personal and billing information, in the event your payment method has changed:

You can access your 2checkout/Verifone using this link: https://store.bitdefender.com/myaccount/

Has your subscription been modified in any way in the past? Does it have the automatic renewal feature enabled? I cannot check this at the moment. Apart from the antivirus solution, do you have any other Bitdefender service installed? Maybe Premium VPN? If there is a discrepancy between the expiration dates, this can be sorted with the help of the Support teams.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user