Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Total Security

Options
MiniBB
MiniBB Bitdefender initial full system scan over 12 hours
edited February 27 in Central & Subscriptions

I purchased TD which covers 5 devices. As I only have mobile and desktop computer, I'm wondering if there is a different subscription for total security that covers less devices and and may be less expensive to purchase.

The only reason I bought total security for 5 devices was as far as my searches showed, 5 devices was the least number covered within TD.

Can anyone please advise if there is a TD subscription available that covers say, 3 or less devices and how I obtain a refund for the price difference between the 5-device TD and a lower TD subscription.

Thankyou for any help with this.

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Kindly contact Bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

Based on your selected product and the type of issue you're facing, you can get in touch with a support representative through email, chat, or a phone call.

If you choose email, you will receive a ticket number on your registered email. The support team will reply within the next 24-48 hours, excluding weekends.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @MiniBB,

Total Security can be purchased in two variants, for up to 5 devices and up to 10 devices. It doesn't have a lower version and for 1-3 devices there is the option to purchase Antivirus Plus, Internet Security or Antivirus for Mac. However, these subscriptions do not cover mobile devices, thus Total Security is the more complete package for multiple operating systems. Separate subscriptions that cover mobile devices are also available with Mobile Security (Android or iOS).

To sum it up, as the Support representatives advised, the best option for your 2 devices is still Total Security, since it offers protection for Windows/MAC/Android and iOS.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user