Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Antivirus Settings Reset after Reboot

Options

After I update Bitdefender to the latest version, the Antivirus Settings Reset after Reboot. Does anyone has this issue?

Comments

• garioch7
    garioch7 Defender of the month ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@mrloyal1410 ,

Welcome to the Bitdefender Forums. Would you tell us which settings "reset"?

We need more information from you. What is the OS and Bitdefender version you are running? The make and model of the computer might help as well.

Have a great day.

Regards,

Phil

Former Bleeping Computer Malware Response Instructor

• mrloyal1410
    Options

I disabled these 3 settings. After reboot, it resets.

I build my desktop. It is running Windows 10 Version 22H2 (OS Build 19045.3693) and BitDefender 27.0.14.69.

• Nunzio77
    Nunzio77 Defender of the month mod
    Options

@camarie replied in other post that the problem will be solved in the next update.

Nunzio ·

Bitdefender Plus, Windows 10 Pro-32 Bit, CPU Intel Core2 Duo T7500, RAM 4 Gb - Bitdefender Mobile Security

• mrloyal1410
    Options

When will the update happen?

I choose to buy BitDefender because I do not want to be worried about malware and now BitDefender is too annoying:

Everytime I boot up, BitDefender scans my Google Drive and pCloud which make my PC slower.

Can you fix it ASAP ?

• Hello,

This occurs on other settings as well like for the slider "Early Boot Scan".

I assume this is going to be fixed as well within this update? Also curious when that fix is going to get rolled out.

Thanks for an Information.

• Nunzio77
    Nunzio77 Defender of the month mod
    Options

@Alexandru_BD You are news about new release of Home edition?

Nunzio ·

Bitdefender Plus, Windows 10 Pro-32 Bit, CPU Intel Core2 Duo T7500, RAM 4 Gb - Bitdefender Mobile Security

• Groove
    Options

I would like to add that this also applies to Custom Scans. Create a scan to run at 11am daily. Reboot computer, custom scan is gone. As a work around I tried scheduling the system scan to run at 11am, but on reboot, it resets to default again. Very annoying!! Win 10 pro 22H2 Build 19045.4046. Bitdefender 27.0.30.136

• Setting for Slider Early Boot Scan still won't stay in the chosen way (in my way: deactivated) and still gets activated every time after the update. Please fix this since it worked flawlessly before! Thanks!

• Groove
    Options

After update to version: 27.0.30.140

Custom scan no longer disappears, however, it does NOT run at its scheduled time. Would you please fix this mess :)

• dvsls
    dvsls QA Manager BD Staff
    Options
  • Groove
    Options

Ok, it is now working properly again :)