Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

I cannot get the VPN to work.

Options

Fix Bitdefender VPN error 9

I have tried all online solutions recommended on BitDefender Support website pages, including:

• Computer restart
  • Firewall – checked and not an issue.
  • Another VPN or Proxy – no other VPN's are running
  • Port 443: checked and it is not blocked.
  • Changed DNS server on Windows- that didn't work so I changed back and it still didn't work.
  • Refresh the Internet connection
  • Reinstalled Bitdefender VPN-
  • after reinstalling (a few times). I got a tunnel error 182 (TunnelConnect) message in Bitdefender VPN and used online support to fix that only to have the same issue.
  • Signed Out and Back in (multiple times)
  • Enabled the VPN adapter
  • Rebooted Modem/Router

This is incredibly frustrating since I've literally spent hours and hours trying things over and over again. I've done these steps multiple times.

On top of that, it's an endless loop of trying the "contact support" link which takes you to online support where it says you can message, chat but there are no buttons or links to click to actually do that (at the bottom it says "contact support" which takes you back to the same page- there is no way to select on option.

Please help. Thank you very much.

Please help.

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Cyberbeatnik,

If none of the basic troubleshooting steps help, I think the Bitdefender engineers need to take a closer look. More information might be required to diagnose this, thus I would recommend to get in touch with the Support teams to receive specialized assistance. You can get in touch with the technical support teams by choosing one of the contact channels listed here:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Scroll down to state your contact reason, then choose from the available contact channels, chat, phone and email/ticket. Chat would be the fastest way to reach them.

Let us know how it goes and what was the reason behind the connectivity issues.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• The link to contact support does not work- there are no "Support Channels" for message, chat or phone numbers to call when I access the page on the link provided.:

There

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

@Cyberbeatnik scroll down on that page and do the following:

1. Select what do you need help with

2. Type of issue

3. Which product do you need help with

Then click on 'Contact Support' to display the contact channels:

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user