Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Scan failed! Error code: - 302

Options

This keeps coming up after I run a scan and I can't clear it. Any ideas on how to fix it. Bitdefender solution did not work (ie uninstall and reinstall)

Thanks

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited February 28
    Options

Hello @mikewill and welcome to the Community!

I have four questions:

1. Are you encountering this error on a mobile device or PC?
    2. If it's the PC, does the device meet the recommended system requirements to run Bitdefender?
    3. Please tell me if the scan always crashes at the same point (such as scanning a particular file/folder)? If yes, Run a contextual scan on that folder and tell us if the scan stil crashes.
    4. Do you have any other security solutions installed on the device, as this may create conflicts and errors?

I'm asking these questions because there's insufficient information for me to advise here.

Thank you.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Just installed BItdefender on my Android phone and I have the same error " Scan failed Error code:-302".

When I scannrd thru my Bitdefender Dashboard for the first time the error shows up as Malware Scanner issue. I tried scanning thru the Malware scanner folder and it shows the same error.

I realized I have Malwarebytes app installed when I downloaded Bitdefender so I removed the app, restarted the phone. Tried running the Malware Scanner in BItdefender and the error still shows up. Any recommendations?

Thanks.

• Hello there, I also have the same issue. Namely, when the app concludes the scanning in my Android and tries to search the central database, this message pops out. I don't have any connection issues.

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

My specs:

Samsung Galaxy A22 5G (SM-A226B/DSN)

Android 13

One UI Core 5.1

Android Security Patch Level October 1, 2023

Google Play System Update January 1, 2024

BD Mobile Security 3.3.231.2394

First, i click on "Malware Scanner", then on "START SCAN".

The scan starts and completes without any errors and/or issues.

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello,

I just got word this is a known isolated issue and the developers are working on a fix. Should you wish to stay informed on the progress, you can open a Support ticket and the technical teams will keep you posted.

Should you require this, you can get in touch with Bitdefender Support using the link below:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Regards,

Alex

• mikewill
    Options

Thank you for looking into the problem for me. That information is very helpful

Regards

Mike

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello,

A quick update here, a fix has been released with a new BMS version 3.3.231.2398 available for everyone.

Thank you for your patience. 👍️

Regards,

Alex