Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How to limit the number of devices in a custom group?

Options

I want to limit the number of decives in a custom group here

Answers

• Andrei_S Enterprise
    Andrei_S Enterprise Business Support Manager BD Staff
    Options

Hello @parole.zhao ,

We do not have this feature to set a specific limit for a custom group but you can open a case with our Enterprise Support Team and submit a Feature Request on this to be evaluated by our Product Management team and if accept, it will be available in a later release.

Contact Form: https://www.bitdefender.com/support/contact-us.html?last_page=BusinessCategory

Kind Regards,

• So,can we split a license into multiple parts to enable multi-tenancy?

• Andrei_S Enterprise
    Options

Hello @parole.zhao ,

Yes, it is possible but we need to better understand your scenario so we can provide a tailored solution for your needs.

Can you please share more details about your scenario and what exactly are you trying to achieve with multi tenancy?

Do you need different roles but only use one console for administration? Or do you want to have separate consoles for administration? If you want to have separate, than yes you would need to do a license split.

My advice is to reach out to our Enterprise Support Team and we can gather there all the necessary details and then provide a solution.

Kind Regards,

• Hello

I have opened a case to your Enterprise Support team under case ID 00848203 last week for this issue. But till now , I have not received any reply email from them.Where can I view the specific progress of the ticket processing?

• Andrei_S Enterprise
    Options

Hello @parole.zhao ,

I reach out internally to the team working on your case and they require more information from you. Please share them over the case in order to progress the investigation.

Kind Regards,