Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender changed my product supscription

Options

I have normally the Bitdefender total security subscribed. But i got at offer to get Bitdefender premium for the rest of my duration. But they have changed my renewable subscribtion to the premium pack and i dont want that.

I tried to change my renewable subscribtion to Bitdefender total security again but i cant see the option. I have been under my subscription page and my payment. it says the next billing is 139 EUR. and that is for the premium virsion which i dont want.

Can you pls help.

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Mrc1 and welcome to the community.

I've noticed that you have a Premium Security subscription with automatic renewal enabled. Should you wish to configure your preferences for automatic billing, you can choose from the available methods as explained in the article below:

Once you've disabled the automatic renewal feature for your Premium Security suite, you can manually purchase a new Total Security license/subscription before the current license expires.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Mrc1
    Options

thank you for the help. I have just cancel my auto renewal, and will buy what i had before when the time comes.

Thanks again :)

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Anytime @Mrc1 😉

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user