Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

subscription does not work

Options
b7
b7
edited March 18 in Central & Subscriptions

I have renewed my subscription and it has been activated, but it does not work on my device because the activation has not been reflected in the program installed on the device. I deleted the program and reinstalled it, and upon logging in, this message appears (sorry we are unable to connect to this server pleas try again later ). What should I do? I have not benefited from the service ye

Answers

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Kindly contact Bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

Based on your selected product and the type of issue you're facing, you can get in touch with a support representative through email, chat, or a phone call.

If you choose email, you will receive a ticket number on your registered email. The support team will reply within the next 24-48 hours, excluding weekends.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @b7,

To add here, if you are getting that message when trying to login into Central, restart the computer then try again to sign in.

If the activation code has been successfully activated in Central, but the new expiration date is not reflected on one or more devices, check if Bitdefender is synchronized with the Central account on those devices. Use the "Switch Account" feature to sign in again using the email address associated with the Central account where the subscription is running.

There is one more thing to consider: is the new subscription identical with the previous one in terms of product type and number of slots? During the activation process, did you select the option to extend the current subscription, or add a new one in parallel? If the activation was made in parallel and you have two active subscriptions in your account, if the previous one hasn't expired, the devices will still be protected by it and as such, the previous expiration date will still be displayed. In this scenario, the devices must be moved to the new subscription. This process will be done automatically anyway, whenever the previous license expires.

So, there are several possible scenarios and we need to find out exactly which is the one we are discussing here. 🙂

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user