Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Mac Total Security and Premium VPN

Options
Alfont
edited March 22 in VPN

Hi,

I found out I have both Bitdefender Total Security (since 2022) and Premium VPN (since 2018) products.

Shouldn't "Total Security" be enough ???

Thanks for your advice

Best Answer

• Alfont
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks for this very informative answer.

Best regards

Alain

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Alfont and welcome to the Community.

Total Security is the ultimate security solution that takes multiple measures to locally protect digital data, an antivirus that offers complete protection for the most popular operating systems, Windows, macOS, Android and iOS. The VPN allows you to connect to the Internet by means of an encrypted and secure tunnel. Using a VPN connection, all your traffic stays private and anonymous.

The standard VPN version is included by default in your Bitdefender product on Windows, Android, macOS, and iOS. It offers 200 MB daily traffic per device and automatically connects you to the optimal server, without having the possibility to change it. With the Premium VPN subscription you get unlimited traffic and the option to connect to any available server. So, the Premium VPN is basically a separate subscription from the Bitdefender security solution one.

Depending on your requirements, you can continue to keep both, or in the event you do not require unlimited VPN, you can cancel the subscription and keep the antivirus only, that includes the basic VPN.

I hope the information is helpful.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

This discussion has been closed.