Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Android Games on IOS?

Options
Robert324
edited March 26 in General Topics

Hi everyone! I want to play few android games on IOS devices can anyone tell me how? Like there is an Android games but someone converted it into IOS games names truck simulator ultimate. I am enjoying this on my iphone.

Tagged:

Comments

• Flanksy
    Options

Hiya @Robert324,

I am not sure how this is related to Bitdefender's AV but I would strongly recommend avoiding to download unofficially converted Android games onto your iOS device as these unofficial conversions can pose significant security risks, potentially exposing your device to malware or data breaches. Instead, prioritize safety by sticking to games available through the official Apple App Store in which this ensures that you're downloading from trusted sources and minimizing the risk of compromising your device's security. I do understand that some games are available on different platform as I myself game at times but sometimes we don't get the things in life the way we want it to be.

This is what I can say and I hope this helps you as well😊

Best Regards,

~Flanksy~

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

NOTE: ONLY PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Playing Android games on iOS devices can be a bit tricky due to the different operating systems. However, there are a few methods you can try:

1) Cross-Platform Games: Some games are designed to work on both Android and iOS platforms. These are known as cross-platform games. If the game you want to play is available on both platforms, you can simply download it from the App Store on your iOS device.

2) ApowerMirror: This is an application that allows you to mirror your Android screen to your iOS device. Here’s how to use it:

• Download and install ApowerMirror on your Android and iOS devices.
    • At this point, your Android screen will be mirrored on your iPhone. Launch any games and start playing.
    • On your Android, tap the “M” blue button to enter detection mode. Once your iPhone has been detected, press on it and hit “Start Now” to connect.
    • Open the application on both devices and make sure that the two are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.

3) Install Android on a Jailbroken iPhone: This method involves installing the Android operating system on a jailbroken iPhone. However, this method has potential risks such as security threats, instability, shorter battery life, and inability to update your device.

Kindly note that not all Android games can be played on iOS devices due to compatibility issues between the two operating systems. Always check if the game is available on the App Store before attempting to use these methods. Also, be aware of the potential risks involved in jailbreaking your iPhone.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)