Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Password

Options
czthday
czthday ✭✭
edited April 10 in Central & Subscriptions

I have reset my password in Bitdfender Central. I am trying to download something from Canva. I have never had a problem downloading until I installed Bitdefender. I was going to add Canva to my safe applications. Bitdefender is asking for a password. Every time I enter my password, it doesn't do anything. It just wiggles like the password is wrong. I reset it three times. What am I doing wrong? This is so frustrating!

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello,

Are you sure Bitdefender is asking for a password? It sounds like you may be required to enter an admin password for your Mac instead. Can you post a screenshot here, to better illustrate exactly when the password is requested?

Thanks

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• czthday
    czthday ✭✭
    Options

Thank you Alexandru, I appreciate the help! I deleted the app and started over and I was able to sign in. Does Bitdefender Agent run in the background? It asks me to sign in each time I open it but nothing pops up after that…