Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

two android phones not covered after installing Bitdefender +

Options

I installed Bitdefender + on windows and two android mobiles. When I tried to initiate a scan on my wife's Samsungs Ao3S it seems that the phone is no longer protected. I tried to reactivate the anti-virus and received a message saying it expired on 04/03/2024. I then tried to reactivate on my Moto play (2021) and the screen buffered for 10 minutes before I opted out. A message states that both phones are at risk but I'm at a loss trying to protect my 3 devices as my subscription is now not valid on those two devices. Bitdefender seems to be working on my windows laptop.

Answers

• Mike C
    Options

Follow up; I activated my subscription on 03/20/2024.

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

Bitdefender Antivirus Plus (your subscription) and Bitdefender Internet Security subscription cover ONLY Windows devices.

Taken from Bitdefender's global (international) website:

On the other hand, Bitdefender Total Security covers: Windows, macOS, Android and iOS devices.

So, if you wish to protect your Android phones you should buy Bitdefender Mobile Security for Android or you can upgrade from Bitdefender Antivirus Plus to Bitdefender Total Security, by contacting Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:
    https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/
    Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.
    NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!
    Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited April 17
    Options

Hello @Mike C,

@Gjoksi is correct, you have an Antivirus Plus subscription that covers Windows devices only. I've noticed you also had a Mobile Security trial, however it seems that this expired two weeks ago. You can follow the above instructions to either purchase a Mobile Security license/subscription as well, or to request an upgrade for your current subscription.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user