Hi all, I have a problem with my app: I can't update it

Could you help me?

Thank you

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited May 12
    Options

Kindly contact Bitdefender support by visiting  https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help

Select, How to's & Troubleshooting Bitdefender productsTroubleshootingI don't knowContact Support→You will get the option of chatcall or email.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Raindog,

From your screenshot it looks like there are two apps that cannot be updated. There can be several possible reasons behind this, including insufficient storage space; poor or unstable internet connection; other apps with pending updates (case in which this app update might be queued); there might be issues with the Play Store itself; or even problems with the Google account linked to your Play Store. Last but not least, the new version of the app might not be compatible with your device’s current Android version, or even specific issues with your device could be preventing the app from updating.

There could be other reasons, but it's difficult to tell without addressing each possible cause separately, so step by step troubleshooting it is.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user