Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Activation code delivery options

I am considering buying Bitdefender Total Security. I was going to purchase through Amazon but notice that there are two options for delivery of the activation code: post or email. Receiving the activation code by post is about 20 UK pounds, receiving by email is about 70 UK pounds.

Why is there such a big price difference?

Best Answer

Answers

• Hi @klf_8238,

I don't think that the delivery method necessarily dictates the price of the product, but rather its configuration and the reseller/partner who offers the security solution for sale on that marketplace. So, is it Total Security for 5 devices, 10 devices and is it bundled with a Premium VPN, or not? And most importantly, from what reseller are you intending to make your purchase? Because if it's not an authorized reseller, you should walk away.

Bitdefender does have an official Amazon store and it is highly recommended to buy the Bitdefender only from trusted sources. To be able to advise further, we would need a screenshot of the reseller page displaying the product and its description, to find out exactly what's being sold there and the reason behind that price discrepancy.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user