Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Assistance With Tracking Ticket

Good morning,

I am looking to track my ticket that is in relation to refunding my subscription as I have duplicate codes for this product.

My ticket number is: 1009290758

I deleted my profile last week but the charge still went through this morning.

Is it possible to gain access for tracking this ticket and to have the ticket expedited?

Thank you,

Mike

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Hello @Mike_W,

Can you tell us when did you raise the ticket? The usual response timeframe may vary between 24 to 48hrs, depending on the workload, available staff and working hours, but anyway I've asked one of my colleagues to get back to you today.

I deleted my profile last week but the charge still went through this morning - If you are referring to Central account deletion, this will not stop the automatic renewal feature from being applied, in the event you've purchased a Bitdefender subscription in the past and the automatic renewal feature was kept enabled. You can use the Bitdefender account to activate subscriptions, install protection, manage your devices, view your invoices, and modify your account settings. On the other hand, 2Checkout (formerly Avangate, now Verifone) is the authorized vendor of products and services sold on the official Bitdefender website. It’s a secured platform that centralizes all shopping activity for users who have purchased software from Bitdefender and you can use your 2Checkout account created automatically when you place the first order, to manage your Bitdefender orders and subscriptions.

Is it possible to gain access for tracking this ticket and to have the ticket expedited? - Upon creation, Support tickets are being routed to the relevant Bitdefender teams, according to the nature of the request (technical, malware, refund, etc). There isn't an actual way to track them, apart from the reference number that will help the Support representatives to identify the ticket in the database. Once the Support representatives respond to the inquiry, you will find their reply in the inbox of your email address used to create the ticket. The ticket is expedited at the moment of its creation and then you also receive that reference number.

I hope the information is helpful.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user