Make The New VPN Window Resizeable

Why in "The wide, wide world of sports" would you make a great new window unsizeable? Sheesh.

4 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep, I like that idea👍️ voted +1.

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Well, that is indeed a good feature request ✌️

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Hello,

@Saddletramp thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Your suggestion was forwarded to the Bitdefender VPN developers and they are considering it. Details of when and how are not yet available, but it's definitely an improvement seriously considered for the VPN UI, based on the feedback available to us so far.

Thank you once again for posting here.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Please make it re-sizeable. Perhaps make the map as a selectable option or link. I like to leave the previous VPN window on my desktop, next to my open browser window, with the connect/disconnect button always visible. I keep several graph and data utility displays, and most frequent shortcuts in a narrow band the height of my screen and 3 inches wide. Where it WAS just one click on/off, now I have no choice but to minimize it to tray to get rid of it, and maximize again to activate/deactivate it.

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2

Just an aside, and a different topic, but it would also be nice if the Password Manager could be resized, especially in the Window's environment. It would also be nice if the Windows desktop app were able to be resized, or at least drag the corners to expand an open window (firewall settings etc)? I'll leave it there, one thing at a time, right? ;) :) "Resize me, Bitdefender, resize me"..LOL :)

Cheers :)

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• Petersl
    Petersl Defender of the month ✭✭✭

I'll also like to see you be able to resize or perhaps able to collapse or expand the vpn window. When you collapse it would close the map and if you expand it would show the map.

Thx