Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Password Reset

Options

Hi could you please help me to reset my BD password

Comments

• George R.
    edited February 2011
    Options

Hello benamey,

Sorry for the late reply, however I checked and a colleague already answered your support request. Please check your Inbox.

L.E. On second though there was an attachment which Gmail usually blocks automatically. I will resend it just in case.

Let me know if you have any other questions. :)

• Hello benamey,

Sorry for the late reply, however I checked and a colleague already answered your support request. Please check your Inbox.

L.E. On second though there was an attachment which Gmail usually blocks automatically. I will resend it just in case.

Let me know if you have any other questions. :)

sir could you also reset my password also in parental control :)

thank you :)

• Hello Justin,

I have created a ticket and sent you the instructions on how to reset the Parental Control password via email. Check your Inbox and let me know if there is anything else I may help you with.

Ticket ID: 201102111008168.

Regards,

• Hi BD,

Can you please send me details on how to reset my BD Antivirus Pro 2011 password for Home Network.

Running XP on host computer.

Cheers

Dave

• Hello Dave,

Email sent. Ticket ID: 201102231009187. If you have any further queries don't hesitate to contact us at any time, we are online 24/7 at your disposal.

Best regards,

• hi bd,

i forgot my password, how can i reset it to default? -_-

• hi bd,

i forgot my password, how can i reset it to default? -_-

What password are you referring to ?

• What password are you referring to ?

i dont know what esactly am i referring coz , if i change the antivirus settings and etc.. it says a password is required to finish the operation... i'm new to bd.

• Hello,

Please provide me with a screenshot of the error / notification you receive about the password you need to reset and I will send you the appropriate patch to reset it.

[How to create a screen shot]

On Windows, press the Print Screen or Prnt Scrn key on your keyboard, found at the upper right of the keyboard. This key will capture the entire screen. Open up your paint program -click on "Start-> All Programs-> Accessories-> Paint". In the paint program, select File/New, then Edit/Paste. Then save the file and attach it to this topic.

Looking forward to your answer!

• Tamma
    Options

I installed BD total security 2011 but after that I forgot the password for my home network. I tryed to re-installed and installed it back many times but it's still asked the password everytime when i try to change the option. Is there any way to reset BD Antivirus 2011 password, please?

Please let me know >> tamma2u@hotmail.com

• Hello Tamma,

As per your request, sent you instructions via email on how to reset the Home Management password. Ticket ID: 201103081009327.

Best regards,

• Hello,

Please provide me with a screenshot of the error / notification you receive about the password you need to reset and I will send you the appropriate patch to reset it.

[How to create a screen shot]

On Windows, press the Print Screen or Prnt Scrn key on your keyboard, found at the upper right of the keyboard. This key will capture the entire screen. Open up your paint program -click on "Start-> All Programs-> Accessories-> Paint". In the paint program, select File/New, then Edit/Paste. Then save the file and attach it to this topic.

Looking forward to your answer!

there you go sorry for the late late reply

post-48789-1299835206_thumb.jpg

• I too need instruction on resetting my password. I can't change any settings without it.

• Unknown
    edited March 2011
    Options

Hello,

Bryan: 12 days ago, on March 2nd you were sent instructions via email on how to reset the password by my colleague Mihaela. Your ticket ID is: 201102281009012. Assuming you haven't received the first email, I have sent you the instructions again. Please confirm that you received it and that the issue is now resolved.

critter23: I would like to remind you first that it's important to mention in any of your starting posts in a topic some basics info about your PC, Operating System and the BitDefender product you are using so I can better understand your query. That being said, as being a new member of our Forums, I have created you a ticket and sent instructions via email (forum registered email address) on how to reset the Product Settings password for the BitDefender 2011 products. Ticket ID: 201103131001273

Best regards,

P.S. Since everyone requested different passwords in this topic, I can't keep it open as per our Forum Rules. Feel free to open a new topic if you have any further queries.

This discussion has been closed.