Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

User Acount Control

Options

This mesage has been poping out upon activating some programs such is winamp, ace utilities and now firefox its most unplesant.I had these problems before and after new format I get the same problems allmost instantly.When I do scan BD 2011 finds nothing so I really wanna now how to stop this and most importantly why is this happening(I didn't change nothing).

Comments

• "User Account Control" is a Windows 7 (and I think Vista) function. What is the exact error message you are getting and which Windows OS are you using?

It would help if you could post a screen shot of the actual error message.

What do you mean by "new format?" Did you reinstall the Windows OS from scratch? If so, which version and arcitecture? For example, I am running Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1.

Awaiting your reply,

• I use W7 ultimate and by new format I mean I had the exact system I just formated and installed fresh copy.And please I'm sorry I think I've asked once this long time ago but I had yet just trial of BD 2010 and difrent user name so I cant find my post so: how do you post screen shot and btw I dont know what's a arcitecture?

• Its no use it wont paste after I do a prtsc it shows blank pic.Its not a error mesage its a question Do I want this program to make any changes to my computer Yes or No.

• [How to create a screen shot]

On Windows, press the Print Screen or Prnt Scrn key on your keyboard, found at the upper right of the keyboard. This key will capture the entire screen. Open up your paint program -click on "Start-> All Programs-> Accessories-> Paint".

In the paint program, select File/New, then Edit/Paste. Then save the file and attach it.

But you may be correct about getting a screen print of this particular User Account Control message window, I couldn't get it captured either.

Anyway, read this SevenForums topic which I think is what you are seeing. If it is, then it is a Win 7 UAC function and has nothing to do with BD. In short, you can't stop it from happening without turning off UAC, which is NOT recommended. UAC is one of the major security functions of Win 7.

Regards,