Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved]Can I Upgrade (using Same Key) From Bav Pro 2011?

Options

Hi there, it's my first post on this forum. I'm using Bitdefender Antivirus Pro 2011 and like to upgrade to Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2012, using same key I have. Is that possible?

Thanx.

Comments

• Duradel
    Options

Hi there, it's my first post on this forum. I'm using Bitdefender Antivirus Pro 2011 and like to upgrade to Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2012, using same key I have. Is that possible?

Thanx.

Yes this is possible. I've heard that other people have done the same thing with AV Pro 2011. I upgraded my BD Total Security 2011 up to 2012.

• 7mm
    Options
    Yes this is possible. I've heard that other people have done the same thing with AV Pro 2011. I upgraded my BD Total Security 2011 up to 2012.

Thanx buddy, will do the same.

• As already answered, yes. Just be sure to note your current license key. You will be asked to enter it during the BD 2012 install process.

Regards,

• Hello,

You can use the same license key to register different versions of the same product, as follows:

Example:

- 20 digits license key -> can be used to register the version 2008-2012 of the BitDefender product you purchased (AV,IS or TS);

- 7 digits license key -> can be used to register 2011 and 2012 versions of BitDefender products;

If you own a key for Total Security but you have installed another product, simply use the license key to register BitDefender and you will be asked if you wish to install the correct product. The product change (upgrade / downgrade) will be done automatically.

Case resolved, topic closed.

Best regards,

This discussion has been closed.