Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Laptop And Paranoid Modes Disabled Automatically

Options
coolcool1227
coolcool1227 ✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in Antivirus

After updating the Bitdefender to Build 15.0.31.1282, Laptop Mode disabled automatically whenever I turn Off my Laptop and turn it On. Also when I turn On Laptop only with battery without connecting its AC adapter, Bitdefender doesn't detect the Laptop Mode and is still working in a normal way.

One more thing that "Paranoid Mode" also disabled in the same way as Laptop Mode.

Comments

• coolcool1227
    coolcool1227 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

Resolved with the latest update.

• nikki605
    edited October 2011
    Options

On my laptop (lenovo ThinkPad T410) even with the latest Build (15.0.32.1366) of BDAV 2012 (no firewall) when I power it up with the battery installed & connected to a/c power, Laptop Mode is switched OFF. I have to manually switch it on each time.

EDIT: Just to be sure, I uninstalled BDAV 2012 using the Uninstall Tool, downloaded a fresh copy of the offline full-file version of BDAV 2012 64-bit, ran CCleaner to remove leftover file, folder & Registry entries, re-installed BDAV 2012 and finally, did an Update Now to get the latest program & definition files for BDAV.

Regards,

• coolcool1227
    coolcool1227 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

I forgot to mention in my previous post that only the Paranoid Mode issue is resolved but not sure about Laptop Mode at present.

• OK. Since BDAV does not have the firewall, I cannot verify the Paranoid setting.

Regards,

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

Hi guys.

Please update to the latest build and tell me if everything is OK now.

Thank you.

• I can confirm that under Build 15.0.33.1409, with BDAV Plus 2012 installed (and even after an uninstall and re-install), Laptop Mode is turned OFF after a reboot of the PC.

Every time I boot my laptop, I have to turn Laptop Mode back ON and toggle the BD Toolbar ON, then back OFF, before opening IE9 or the BD Toolbar is displayed on all but one tab. I sent you a PM, Cristi with the details when I was using Build 15.0.32.1366. Thia behavior has not changed under Build 15.0.33.1409.

Regards,

• rootkit
    Options

Hello

Sorry for the delayed reply.

This issue has been escalated by DanyDan to our Dev. team.

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...st&p=122693

Thank you for your feedback.